Sunday, April 20, 2014

Christ is risen!!

Hello all, I am taking a break from the mental health posts today because I would like to wish everyone a happy Easter! However you are celebrating I hope the day is amazing. My husband and I didn't make it to church today because he works nights and his family is having a get together this afternoon. Had we gone to the sunrise service and the gathering he wouldn't have gotten any sleep!

The Easter bunny was pretty busy last night, even the dog got a basket with a couple of new chew toys (even a toy peep!) and some new treats. It takes him a while to get used to new toys but I'm sure by tomorrow he will be playing with them; he likes his new treats for sure - they are steak flavor!

This afternoon we will be having a feast with the family. I believe they will be cooking up three different kinds of meat for the meat eaters in the group (everyone but me), they always have a delicious fruit salad, twice baked potatoes, biscuits, and an array of desserts. No one will leave hungry today!

No comments:

Post a Comment